Lay the art on a FLAT surface and measure the width and the height.
Send us the measurements in the form below together with the number of the frame and colour of the mount (if required). We will be in touch with a quote very soon.
- Check that the measurement is the same top and bottom and left and right – if there is a difference provide the smallest measurement. Measure your image exactly, to the millimetre
- If the artwork already has a mount or border that you wish to display, give the outer measurements of the mount
- If you wish a mount please provide the width of the border required, otherwise standard widths will be used (normally 4 to 7cm dpending on the size of the image).
- Note, the mount will be made to overlap the edges of the image. If the subject lies close to the edge of the paper, a small section may be obscured but we will endeavor to avoid this.
- Unfortunately we cannot be held responsible if the wrong measurements are given. If in doubt, please contact us.